Frequently Asked Questions
- Is my kickstand able to be rebuilt?
- Yes, depending on the condition for $50.
- Do you make shorter kickstands?
- No, however we do offer the option of having a stand shortened to the length of your choice for an additional $50.
- Will my kick-stand fit other bikes/models?
- Most of the time no, each stand is specific to every bike. Give us a call and we’ll check for you!
- Can I use the kick-stand to get on or start my bike?
- No, our stands are not designed to hold the additional weight.
- Do you rebuild stabilizers?
- Yes, $75 for a full inspection/rebuild.
- Do your mounts work with Scotts or GPR?
- Yes, with exceptions. Please give us a call and we’ll give you a hand!
- Can my rack fit another bike/model?
- Most of the time no but please give us a call and we’ll let you know what bike/models it does fit.
- How much weight can your rack carry?
- Will my footpegs fit other models?
- Most of the time yes, you will just need a new fit kit. Some bikes/models take an alternate peg design and are not cross compatible.
- Can I use other companies arm bars with your handguard mounts?
- No, they are typically too short to reach the mounting holes.
- Will your handguards work with Flexx Bars?
- Can I use my handguards on other bikes?
- Our version 3 system can be used on almost any bike as long as the bar diameter is the same. Versions 1 and 2 are bike/model specific fitment. Give us a call if you need any assistance!